MoTee Rambles
There's no forgiving BORING.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New to This

I write a lot. Mostly, it's journals and letters to friends and stuff. But, sometimes, when I travel, I send long email updates home to loved ones talking about my weird experiences that make them tell me I should be blogging. Usually, I just dismiss their suggestions as overly-supportive declarations of love or ways to get me off their backs inundating them with so much spam.

But, right now, since I've got a bunch of time on my hands while in a foreign country (fell down, went boom, while in the resort town of Budva, Montenegro and now must lie around on a bed recovering), I thought I'd try my hand at something new. Joining the digital revolution even in my journaling pursuits.

So, here, you'll find some of my various thoughts as I have any that are worth publishing online. And, maybe once in a while, I'll post something old that I've written in the near or distant past, just because it might be worth a good laugh. Who knows?

Let's see where this whole blogging thing takes us, shall we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Fell Down. Went Boom."
I love it. Reminds me of one of my training shows with special guest Keith "Fallen Angel" Seraphin when we did a whole set of "Boom" songs. "Cars that go Boom" by L'Trimm, "Long Stick Go Boom" by ?? some heavy metal band, "Boom Boom, out GO the Lights". Man, I gotta find that now.

Thinking of you and your boom.

xo
alyce